| Comet Tsuchinshan-ATLAS |
This October was one of the most beautiful autumn months I have enjoyed in my life! Within ten days we enjoyed several exceptional celestial displays;-the Auroras, a comet, and the rise of the Hunter Super Moon. I watched the sun rise over the same river valley where we watched the moon rise a few days earlier.
| Sunrise over the morning mist above the Grand River |
| Sunrise illuminating the autumn colours |
| The view from my 8th-floor office at the hospital |
| Sunrise at Little Traverse Bay, Lake Michigan |
| Little Traverse Bay, Lake Michigan |
| Hunter Full super Moonrise |
| Fall colour along the Niagara River |
This month has been full of travel and activity which begs further review and reflection during the dull month of November. I spent as much time as possible outdoors enjoying the shortening days and the above-average temperatures. The other side of sixty-five is my autumn of life, but there is still much beauty to enjoy!
Comments
Post a Comment